Agents are looking to grow their shop business and now is the perfect time to do exactly that with a state-of-the-art pay per head. The pay per head industry, better known as (PPH), has built software for agents that can’t be matched and what they are now offering is a turnkey package that comes loaded with online sports, horses, and games. When you sign up with the PPH, you get all three in one at no additional charge.
- An online presence: What you get with a PPH is an immediate, online presence. The PPH finds out what you want and what your goals as an agent are. They talk to you, they discuss your hopes and goals and they find out what makes you tick. Then they go to war and custom-build a website for you and your clients. You will have to do nothing other than giving them your input as to personal preferences. There is no site building, no programming, no coding, and you do not need a degree in engineering to operate the software. All you need the ability to do is point and click!
- Why is an online presence necessary? This is a great question and one that we have a definite answer for. You must have an online presence if you want to keep your clients and that’s the bottom line! Your clients will leave you if you do not get online, they have access to a hundred other online shops, why would they stay faithful to you? They will stay faithful to you if you offer them all of the bells and whistles of an online agent. No you can, and you can have all that we described above for free!
- The PPH charges between $7-$10 per head, per week. Here is how this works. We will tell you how the pricing works so there are no surprises. Many of the other guys have hidden charges, they don’t bother to tell you what’s really going on and some are even snakes. Make sure you find the best PPH providers with a top-notch reputation in the industry for customer service and transparency.
The PPH providers charge a set fee per head, per week. If its’ $7, or $10, you know that you will not be charged more than the weekly per head fee. The reason for the fluctuation in price is based on the level of service. Should you choose to elect phone plays for your clients, you will pay the extra. There are more add-ons as well, but the charge will never be more than $10 per head. You should discuss this with a friendly agent on the phone when setting up your account.
You are only charged once per week with unlimited plays for your clients and unlimited access to 24/7 customer service on a toll-free hotline that’s accessible from the United States.
- Customer service is a premium benefit without the premium charges. You get the 800 number, you get access to English speaking agents that are industry knowledgeable.
- Security: You get the best in the business and with a guarantee that you won’t be hacked and that your site will be up and online 99% of the time. With many groups online, you don’t get these benefits and often they are down, this can happen before big events and that’s catastrophic.
- The PPH sets the daily lines and odds and leaves you in control should you want to change them for any reason. Your daily events come pre-set every evening and early morning and you have full control over the events you choose to offer. You can limit clients and how much they are allowed to play on any event as well as have access to full player reports and financial statements.
The time is now to get moving and call the best PPH in the business. You can’t afford to not be online and you must make the most of every opportunity. The games are a moneymaker, the horses bring the loyal players and you have nothing to lose by asking for a free trial and finding out for yourself what the excitement is all about.
Liked the article? Be the first to comment!