When you join a pay-per-head (PPH) service you not only get the software to operate an online agent, but you also get access to various tools to help manage your business.
The number of tools you have access to will vary and is dependant upon the service you join.
When you join the best agent management software website you’ll gain access to lots of tools that can boost your business, including reporting tools to manage your business.
The best PPH shops will provide you with 50+ custom reports so that you can track every aspect of your business in real-time. You’ll be able to analyze where your strengths and weaknesses are.
PPH Sportsbook Reporting Features
Here are some of the things you can do using the reporting features.
- Player Account Settings: From the player management tab, you can view the player settings for every client as well as the player’s balance. You can change the settings for a player, such as the betting profile or limits. You can also view all adjustments for each account.
- Action Reports: You can check the weekly balance report to see how a player is performing each day of the week. You can also view reports showing you which bets you’re getting the most action on and where you’re making/losing money. There are also player totals reports detailing the number of plays a client has made and how much they’ve won/loss.
- Play Reports: Here you can view a real-time play ticker detailing every bet in real-time. You can also view reports on graded wagers, adjusted wagers and exposure reports, which will tell you whether or not you need to balance your books prior to an event starting.
- Financial Reports: From here you can view all transactions in the system. You can see who owes what on collection day, you can track completed payments and more. You can also track post-up deposits as well as all of the payouts you make to clients/agents.
- Agent Reports: If you have sub-agents or master agents working under you then you’ll want to become familiar with the agent reports. You’ll be able to view weekly figures for each of your sub-agents as well as a breakdown of the commissions owed to your agents.
You need to utilize all of the reporting features to help you manage your business. Not only does using them save a lot of time, but they’ll make sure there are no surprises at the end of the week.
In order to replicate the reporting features provided by the best agent management software you would need to hire someone to work full-time inputting all of the data. This is why it’s important to join a top PPH shop with all of the bells and whistles when launching your business.
Keep in mind, these reporting features aren’t offered by every PPH service. Tracking your business is more important than anything as you grow, as you need to determine where you’re making money and where you’re losing money so that you can make changes to improve profitability.